- Intuitive User Interfaces: Our Webmail consists of Advanced interfaces for both IE and Mozilla/Firefox that look like traditional desktop clients and utilize the latest technologies. A light-weight simple interface is also provided, for access via any browser.
- Superior Online Address Book: Need a phone number but don't have access to your computer? Store your contacts in the private online address book provided with every mailbox, and the next time you are away from your PC or PDA, you can still get access to that information via any web browser. You can also search and import contacts via Internet Directory Services (LDAP) and import/export contacts from/to the CSV (Comma Separated Values) file format.
- Calendar / Task List: Create and manage your appointments, tasks, birthdays, meetings, conference schedules, events, anniversaries etc in your own personal calendar. Setup automatic reminders for all important tasks and dates. Access this information from anywhere, anytime.
Unique Tab-Based Email Browsing: Email messages can be viewed using a unique tab-based interface that allows for quick and easy navigation of messages without requiring multiple windows to be open.
- Folder Management: Messages received by our webmail can be moved among folders for sorting and archiving purposes. New folders and sub-folders can be added and deleted, allowing users to categorize and organize messages. These same folders can also be accessed via IMAP and vice versa.
- Drag and Drop Messages: Unlike conventional web interfaces, you can simply drag and drop messages into the desired folder to move the same.
- Full HTML Email Support: Our Webmail supports HTML Email messages, allowing users to receive attached pictures, multimedia content and data contained in Email messages. Users can also compose html Email messages and attach files to outgoing messages.
- Message Templates: Commonly known as stationery. The new Message template Wizard allows users to add images and enhanced HTML formatting to outgoing messages. After generating a template, the source HTML can be edited manually.
- Sorting & Searching: Messages contained in any folder can be sorted by Subject, Date, or Email Address. Users can also search their mailbox for messages containing matches of the user-specified string, allowing quick and easy access to stored Email.
- Mail Encryption [PGP]: Keep your mail private by enabling mail encryption. Options range from commercial to military grade encryption (4096 bit) for outgoing Email messages. Messages can be automatically signed with your public encryption key, allowing others to send encrypted messages to you.
- Change Passwords: All users can change their own passwords using the webmail interface without getting in touch with the Email administrator.
- Email Forwarding: Each user can forward a copy of all incoming Emails to one or more other Email addresses.
- Auto-Responder / Vacation Message: Each user can add, delete and modify their own auto-responder from their webmail interface. Enabling the auto-responder would result in an automatic reply being sent out by the Email system as soon as an Email is received for that specific Email address. Auto-Responders are commonly used for the following:
- Vacation Messages: Notifying anyone that sends an Email to this address that the user to whom this Email was sent is currently out of office / town. Example: "I am currently out of the office and have limited access to Email. I will be back on Friday, 5th Oct. In case of any urgent work, you may contact Mr. John Smith at (123)-123-1234 in my absence."
Delivery Confirmations: Notifying anyone that sends an Email to this address that their message has been received. Example:
An auto-responder for a sales Email address - "Thank you for your Email. This is to confirm that your message has been received by us. We will be replying to you shortly